Friday, January 10, 2014

Miss California USA 2014 Competition

The Miss California USA pageant was this past weekend! 


My swimsuit was purchased at Everything But Water. I chose it last minute and had originally planned on wearing a black suit. My mom loved the color and I had wanted something with an underwire. 

The gown I had worn before for a photoshoot. I loved it on stage- it really isn't a traditional pageant choice but really does reflect my own personal style. 


Onstage introducing myself. 


Team seven right before our individual interviews with the panel of judges. I chose to wear my most favorite outfit I own which is my trusty Herve Leger dress and Prada peep toe pumps. 

Thank you China Glaze- one of our nail sponsors. 


My roommate for the weekend! 


I was very proud to be able to represent my Polish heritage and meet so many accomplished young ladies! I can't wait to compete again next year! 



No comments:

Post a Comment