Sunday, March 30, 2014

Foundation = Clear Skin

I recently made a major foundation switch- which has led me to being able to leave the house sans makeup! After taking the Crown Diva bootcamp, the makeup artist Lisa G suggested Giorgio Armani's Luminous Silk foundation. Everyone knows that my holy grail was MAC studio fix, and making the switch from something I have consistently been wearing every single day for two years was hard at first, but the best decision of my life.

Not only is the foundation buildable, but it provides a very natural finish and glow, to make it look as if you have nothing on your skin. I purchased two, one to go with my custom airbrush tan (color: 5.75) and the second for normal daily wear (color: 4) and if I needed to blend the two I have to different tones to work with. The foundation will stay put all day, but I notice with my skin type I get oily around mid day and need to touch up with a setting powder.

The foundation retails around $62, but is worth every penny in terms of coverage and the effects on the skin!

http://www.giorgioarmanibeauty-usa.com/on/demandware.store/Sites-armani_us-Site/default/Product-Show?pid=A041&bookmark=365257


No comments:

Post a Comment