Thursday, April 24, 2014

United Miss in Dallas Texas!




Photo By: Shana Lemos 

I'm so excited to announce that I will be representing Los Angeles County in the upcoming United Miss pageant in Dallas, TX! The pageant will be held at the Intercontinental Hotel on June 6-7th. 





As a part of this pageant, I will be hosting a donation drive benefiting the Downtown Women's Center. One of the main reasons I chose to work with this organization is that the center is aimed to end homelessness for women in the Southern California area. They not only provide alternative housing, healthcare and resources for women, they aim to teach useful skills like sewing, candle making and arts and crafts! My donation drive will start April 25th and last until May 25th. My goal is to create 20 hygiene kits as well as collect 4 boxes of hygiene products! 






No comments:

Post a Comment