Thursday, April 3, 2014

Pageant Ready: 5 Things I Cut from my Diet and 5 Things I Added


CUTS:
1. Alcohol (Cocktail hour always leaves me extra hungry to the point where I will eat an entire hamburger or pizza by myself. No thank you! I've also noticed a difference in my energy levels!) 
2. Acne Medication
3. Latte's (I stick to black coffee with a splash of almond milk or soy creamer)
4. Salts, Sauces and almost anything processed (I've substituted Bragg's Liquid Aminos for soy sauce in my stir fry and instead of salad dressing)
5. Grains (I still eat the occasional rice cake or handful of guilt free popcorn for fiber) 

ADDS:
Vitamins and Supplements (In addition to my Arbonne skin clearing vitamins as well as Fiber supplements I take a shot of cold pressed Noni juice)
More Protein (this can come from anything like adding a small handful of almonds into my green smoothie, a protein shake at snack time or choosing more dishes with chicken breast).
Water (I drink about 4-6 bottles a day) 
Water bearing fruits and vegetables (melons, pears, etc.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment