Monday, November 18, 2013

My Birthday

I am officially 24! Had so much fun celebrating with all of my friends this weekend! Over 50 of my friends attended my private event I had in Hollywood. Thanks to everyone who came! 
My dress was a Sherri Hill purchased from Divine at the Beverly Center. 

My tiara was on loan from Tara Jewlery in Los Angeles. They are one of my jewlery sponsors and had lent me 3 gorgeous crows for a princess themed photoshoot.
 
I love all of their jewelry- and they are always gracious enough to loan me some of their nicest handmade Swarovski jewelry. Their website is: www.beverlyhillsstyle.com 

The photoshoot was held in Palos Verdes at a park. This is a behind the scenes photo- can't wait to share the pictures from all the looks! 

I also was surprised at work with this beautiful flower arrangement from my family. The flowers were from Mark's Garden, which is a very exclusive luxury florist in Beverly Hills. They have done arrangements for many of the most amazing events like Kim Kardashians wedding and the Oscar's. 

On Saturday I volunteered at the Malibu Winter Wonderland Festival. This was a charity event that partnered with Heal the Bay, Habitat for Humanity and many more non- profits. Here I am on stage being introduced by Doreen of Monarch's Real Estate (the company who sponsored the event). 

By: Marcela Mia Danilowicz 

No comments:

Post a Comment