Monday, October 21, 2013

Blow Outs



My favorite blow out service is Dry Bar! 
They have consistently done an amazing job with my hair and are always extra careful when I am wearing extensions. 

Recently I used their Dry on the Fly service in Manhattan. 
Their prices vary, but for a standard blow out is $95 (not including tip). Visting their salon for a blowout costs on average $40. 


 My stylist Ashley was the sweetest! She arrived right on time at at 8 AM and got down to business. My curls were left individually pinned in order to retain their shape and build volume. The style I normally choose is called the "Southern comfort". 


After taking it down, I did need to run my hands through it and separate the curls in order to build volume. 

Tips:
Shampoo twice in order to have the cleanest bounciest hair.

You can maintain the blowout with dry shampoo and a hitting your roots with a blow dryer the next couple of days. 

Because of my extensions I have to braid my hair every night, or tie it up so that they do not knot. 

Always be prepared to fix your extensions with extra tape, pieces, or clips. Three of my pieces came out, and needed to be retaped. (I wear 22" seamless weft). 




No comments:

Post a Comment