Thursday, October 31, 2013

How I De-stress & Unwind





Since getting back from New York less then two weeks ago, I have felt as though my life has gotten busier then ever! I have picked up a new weekend job teaching! And made time for my promotional modeling work, on top of being a full time student and being employed full time. I also have been completing my application for Miss California USA, which i just mailed today! Finding last minute sponsors and funding has not been 100% easy; but I am overjoyed with how many people support this dream of mine. I am so blessed to have you all! So, I wanted to share with you some key habits of mine that help de-stress and keep me going from project to project. 

TEA

I do live in California so its sometimes too warm to enjoy a cup of tea, but i love to sip it at night. I just purchased Yogi's Honey Lavender Stress Relief which I think is my favorite so far. I also like peppermint and chamomile teas (I drink a lot of coffee throughout the day, so it has to be caffeine free from me after 4 PM). 


My Puppy 
Lala is my Chihuahua-dachshund dog. He is the sweetest thing ever! I love just relaxing at home, he is the perfect lap dog. 




Driving 
I think I am the only person in LA who actually likes driving- not that we don't do it for 2 hours a day already. My favorite thing in the world is to take a drive down PCH, so relaxing.  


Online / Window Shopping
I never watch tv, I don't get home until 9 or 10 everyday, so by the time I am done cleaning, walking the dogs, etc. its my bed time. But i do enjoy de-stress by online shopping, or visiting my favorite stores. Even when I am not purchasing anything, I love and need to see all of the latest collections and get ideas for future purchases ;). 

Family /Friends 
I am so lucky to know the coolest people and have the best family ever. They are always there to be my voice of reason, and support ever decision I make. 

No comments:

Post a Comment