Monday, October 21, 2013

Preparing for a bikini photoshoot


1. Dehydrate AT LEAST 24 hours before stop drinking water and any other type of beverage. I like to sip black coffee in the morning, and my body builder friends suggest sipping dandelion tea. 

2. Green Dieters Tea This is the last beverage I drink before dehydrating. This helps to detox and cleanse your body; and I would drink this with a few glasses of water. 

3. Airbrush tan I can't stress this enough, an airbrush tan will instantly make your frame look slimmer and highlight your muscle definition. There are some key areas that an expert airbrusher can accentuate --> abs, calf muscles, shoulders bones and hips. 

4. Heels Regardless of how you will be posing and the angle are a must. They help lift the bum and straighten out your thighs.  

5. Breath out air, this helps tighten you waist! 


No comments:

Post a Comment