Monday, October 21, 2013

Pageant Shoes



The best and official Miss Universe swimwear pageant shoe I have found on the market is the Tippy Top from Chinese Laundry. I found these after an endless search at the Beverly Center. They retail for $79.95

The ultimate goal of a pageant shoe is to find something that does not wear you, but can accentuate you figure. These were designed to elongate the leg, the shade is standard, but the platform makes the 6" heel very bearable. 




I purchased my pair a 1/2 size smaller then what I would normally wear to ensure a close fit. Even after my custom airbrush tan I felt like the beige color was dark enough for my skin tone. What I like most about this style is that is it simple and classic enough to wear again and again! 

No comments:

Post a Comment